Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10 Simple Ways to Make Customers Feel Good

Recently I was at a Target and upon checkout, I thanked the cash register person and their response was "Yup. No problem".  I thought, gee whiz, do they not train these people?

Here are 10 simple things you can say to customers to make them feel good about doing business with you. Notice that the first one is 1 one word, the second is 2 and so on.  I did not create this and do not know who did, but we keep it posted at work for everyone to see and live by.

Yes
Thank You
How did we do?
How may I serve you?
What is most convenient for you?
What else can I do for you?
I'm not sure, but I will find out.
Thank you for your business.  Please call us again.
I apologize for our mistake.  Let me make it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment